Nail Art Stickers for natural or false nails
You are looking at my unique Nail Art Stickers, all created from my own photographs and designs
There are 24 stickers on the sheet, in three sizes
4 x Largest: approximately 15 mm at widest point
12 x Medium: approximately 10 mm at widest point
8 x Small: approximately 7-8 mm at widest point
to fit a variety of size nails
DIRECTIONS (also see video below)
1. Apply base coat or pale colour if required (stickers will not show up well on dark colours but some light to medium colours enhance the images)
2. Cut the around the image, it does not have to be precise as long as it will fit on your nail. Leaving a little space makes it easier to lift from backing sheet. I like to cut close to design and leave a small extra area with a point
3. Scrape the point up with a fingernail, scissors or pin and pull it back then trim this point off .
4. Slowly, so it does not curl, lift the sticker away from the brown backing sheet using your fingernail, pin or tweezers and place on nail, it can be lifted and moved to get it in the right place.
5. Smooth down
6. Cover with top coat immediately you have finished applying sticker(s)
7. I suggest adding, adding another layer of top coat every day or two
I have found the easiest way is to use nail varnish remover, then use your nail or orange stick to lift the edge of the sticker, then remove the rest of the base coat/polish.
I describe my items as completely and honestly as I can so you know exactly what you will receive
The stickers come on a sheet of 24 and once cut and peeled off the backing sheet are thin with a clear background
You will received the stickers as shown on the brown background sheets with no writing on them
On the photos with three fingers the sticker designs are pasted over using photoshop.
Colours may vary due to photographic and monitor differences.
These stickers are small (see sizes above) as they have to fit on fingernails.
Please contact me if you have any queries, I will usually reply within 24 hours unless I have no internet/power (which sometimes happens as am in a rural area at the end of the electric and telephone lines) or am away on a photoshoot in which case I will leave a note on the site.